Selous Safaris and Tours
For more information, visit their site at www.seloustours.com
Quoted from Selous Tours : "Selous Safaris & Tours was founded in 1994.
Our vision / goal is to provide affordable tours, without cutting any corners. We want our clients to experience a well organised, value for money tour or safari, without paying an arm and a leg. In fact, Selous Safaris & Tours is one of the leaders in setting the standard as a budget tour operator. A few examples are:
1. Selous Safaris & Tours was one of the first budget tour operators to convert from using micro busses to using more comfortable and spacious Toyota Quantums, as tour vehicles.
2. Selous Safaris & Tours was one of the first budget tour operators to use open 4x4 game viewing vehicles inside Kruger national park.
3. Selous Safaris & Tours was the first budget tour operator to have permanent tents erected inside Kruger national park. This means that our clients sleep on proper single bed mattresses, and not camping mattresses; and that our clients do not have to pitch tents and break down tents every day on our Kruger national park tours.
Selous Safaris & Tours provide all the above, without charging extra for it. Our tour prices are in line with many of the other budget operators, and cheaper than most other budget tour companies."
- 4 day Kruger Park
- 7 day Victoria Falls/Chobe
- 11 day Kruger Park & Vic Falls/Chobe
- 11 day Vic Falls/Chobe & Kruger Park
- 3 day JHB/Pretoria to Vic Falls
- 4 day JHB/Pretoria to Vic Falls
- 7 day Kruger Park to Vic Falls
- 8 day Kruger Park to Vic Falls